Join one of the Nation's Leading Architectural - Engineering Firms
CASCO is a full service "ENR 300" Architectural-Engineering firm with headquarters in
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Mechanical Engineer: Candidates should have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Architectural or Mechanical Engineering, 7+ years experience, and a demonstrated capability to utilize various HVAC load calculation and energy modeling programs. PE and LEED AP registrations are a plus.
- Electrical Engineer: Candidates should have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architecture, as well as 7+ years experience in power and lighting systems.
A solid technical background in commercial
building design, strong communication skills, and experience using AutoCAD
and/or Revit is preferred.
Please submit resumes via email to: email@example.com.
The benefits of a large company with the spirit of a small firm...
· Competitive Salaries
· Stock Ownership
· 401(k) Plan with Employer Contributions
· Bonus Compensation Programs
· Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days
· Paid Sick Leave and Extended Sick Bank Programs
· Health and Dental Insurance (PPO or Health Savings Plans)
· Flexible Spending Accounts-Medicare, DRA and Dependant Care
· Life, Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Dependent life Insurance
· Life Enrichment Activities (with reimbursement)
We provide full, "in-house professional development services" including Project Management, Architecture, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil Engineering, as well as the infrastructure to support these services... Accounting, Administrative and Information Technology.
CASCO was voted the Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal for providing a flexible organization structure that allows staff to grow within the company. J.C. Alberts, President shared his thoughts in the article... "As we have gotten larger, there has been a lot of pressure to make the organizational structure more rigid. I have resisted this because a flexible structure allows people to surface and demonstrate their talent. We have a situational hierarchy that allows employees to show their skill on different projects. Just like in a play, the lead player and supporting cast will change with different productions"
CASCO evolved from a firm originally established in 1959 and acquired by the core of the current management in June 1980. Our projects consist of Client Programs not one-off's, so we don't staff up just to lay-off when the project is complete. We utilize a strong account management, prototype management, and project management delivery system to provide highly responsive, cost effective services of superior quality to our clients.
CASCO is a top-ranked national design firm well known and respected in the industry.